Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: College Majors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    where do you go to college?
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: College Majors

    Tech for her under grad
    ETSU for that docotral thing I cant spell

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    yeah...the reason I ask is because I can only take Pre-Physical Therapy at UVA Wise.....then I have to transfer
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    You can get a undergraduate degree at UVA-Wise and then apply to the graduate school at ETSU for Physical Therapy. You just have to make sure you have the prerequisites that they require for ETSU DPT. Does that make any sense?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •